Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kooza 25% off

Cirque is coming back to Santa Monica Pier and if you want to go, get your tickets before August 25th and get a 25 % discount ($31-65 for select performances). The new show is Kooza and will have a Halloween type theme (since the show will be in the Fall) featuring skeletons, rats and other assorted scary characters in addition to the usual acrobatic marvels. After watching the preview, I decided to pass on the show for the simple reason that I would run screaming out of the big top during the performance section with the rats (I was even scared during the animated movie Ratatouille!).

If you want to get scary white teeth, Arm and Hammer (yes, the baking soda people) want you to try their toothpaste for free! Just go to http://www.tryarmandhammer.com and they will send you a free sample. I use their toothpaste and love how clean my mouth feels; it tastes so much better than simply brushing with baking soda!

No comments:

Post a Comment