Monday, April 20, 2020

Turkey Broccoli Pasta

The Stay At Home order here in California has led me to be creative with what is in my pantry and whatever groceries are leftover at the end of the week since zipping out for a quick trip to pick up a missing ingredient is no longer a wise or feasible action. Luckily with fresh rosemary growing in the garden, basics like garlic, canned tomatoes, and pasta at hand, I found this recipe for ground turkey and broccoli pasta, so here is my variation (of course I doubled the amount of garlic in the recipe:)

Chopped garlic and fresh rosemary
organic broccoli florets
organic onion
Trader Joe's staples from the pantry
I finally used up the leftover elbow macaroni
the kosher ground turkey was my last fresh uncooked protein for the week 

This is the delicious result :)





No comments:

Post a Comment