Monday, March 23, 2020

Rain and Fire

With the "Shelter In Place" in California, I won't be posting a regular restaurant blog post, but you can still follow my food (and life) adventures via Instagram. I may change the format a bit to be recipes that I'm making (or inventing), or take out I'm getting, or maybe a new food related inspiration will emerge.

If you would like to help your local restaurants survive, please take a look at https://www.saverestaurants.co/ , buy takeout directly from the restaurants you love, buy a gift card, or simply ask them what they would like you to do to support them.

Sending love and appreciation to all my food service friends; please DM me if you need anything and I will either help or find a resource to help.

A reminder that even while it rains, warmth can be created :)

No comments:

Post a Comment