Monday, March 16, 2020

Ramen Retrospective

With all the best practices protocols put into place for many states (CA guideline here) and cities, including Los Angeles, I am doing my part by ordering take out, delivery, or cooking until we are cleared for the health and well being of all. To help keep the restaurants you love in business, buy a gift card to use later, or take advantage of the new curbside pick up many offer now.

Unfortunately it is not only the elderly with pre-existing conditions who are at risk, many of us may seem healthy without symptoms, but may be carriers to more vulnerable people. Because I am in close proximity to several people with compromised immune systems I am wearing gloves and a face mask in any interactions outside my home.

Take out pictures not as pretty as plated dine-in pictures, so for today's post I went through some comfort food photos of ramen from other posts I took when I dined out; which one do you think was my favorite? (I won't divulge names, but it was #2).




Hopefully we will all remain healthy as we ride this wave of uncertainty, and that really is the point isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment