Monday, June 8, 2020

Fudgy Brownies

Now that flour is back on the grocery shelves, I thought it was time to make some brownies :) It's been so long since I've made brownies, I went looking online for a recipe, and chose the one from Inspired Taste. I loved their blueberry muffin recipe and I liked this recipe, so I think they will be on my recipe search list now for anything sweet.

I followed their recipe exactly except for the amount of sugar (I halved it) because I generally like far less sugar than most recipes suggest. The batter was beautifully thick and looked good enough to eat unbaked!
After allowing it to cool completely in the pan then in the freezer, it was much easier to cut!
The end result was more like fudge than brownie, but the flavors were fantastic and I love fudge, so I consider this a lovely brownie!

No comments:

Post a Comment