Monday, September 14, 2020

Dine LA Lunetta Lunch

I look forward to Dine LA every year, and this year is no exception. Since every restaurant is now offering either pick up or delivery, an added bonus for 2020, you can literally order enough for 2 meals and eat restaurant quality food all day at home!

Lunetta now has three patios, but I am not ready to venture out to eat yet. I've become such a regular for curbside pick up that they automatically recognize the car when I call in to say I've arrived for my pick up :) 

Their Dine LA lunch, for $30 per person, includes heirloom tomato soup that is good warm or cold,

three cheese grilled cheese with more of those fantastic heirloom tomatoes,
and a choice of either the crispy chicken chopped vegetable salad (you may modify it to be grilled, but go for the fried!) with a lemon basil vinaigrette,
or local fish with vegetables and fries. You also have the option of steak as your main course, but I ordered a full brisket from Snow's BBQ that I am still savoring (post coming soon).
Of course no menu is complete without dessert, and their chocolate fudge brownie with mascarpone cream is the perfect treat to cap off the meal (and perhaps a nap)!



No comments:

Post a Comment