Monday, November 1, 2021

GGET Go Get Em Tiger

I love living so close to so many excellent coffee purveyors! GGET or (Go Get 'Em Tiger) has 8 locations around town, so pick the one closest to you :) The staff is very personable and professional and their menu is delicious. I usually get the oat milk cappuccino, but one day they were out of oat milk! In the spirit of community, Tyler suggested two nearby coffee places that would satisfy my preference and I appreciated that very much. Daniela also offered a gift one day after seeing me come in several days a week (thank you)!
Their blueberry corn muffin is the only sweet I have tried and I liked both the texture and the restraint of sugar use in the muffin.
When I can't really eat much, I order the granola with oat milk and I am always happy with the lighter coconut granola and gigantic golden raisins in it! 
A slightly more substantial breakfast is their scrambled eggs and biscuit with a side of avocado for $11 with a fermented hot sauce that is addictive!
Their protein breakfast for $13 includes the perfect scrambled eggs, brilliant bacon, side salad and avocado. An ideal meal for those who love this combo :)
Their breakfast sandwich is what I grab on the go, made with their homemade English muffin, sausage, egg, roasted tomatoes and spicy aioli for $9 this is a perfect choice when you are not too hungry but need to sustain yourself until lunch. 
Lunch can be the chicken avocado sandwich for $12 on beautiful Bub and Grandma's focaccia with frisée.
Their burger for $12 is 5 ounces of old fashioned nostalgia, with Cooper's American cheese, caper aioli, grilled onions, and butter pickles. Get smashed potatoes on the side for $4 and then call your cardiologist :)
For hunger pangs, their burrito for $12 with bacon, avocado, eggs is the way to go.
The only salad at the Culver City location is the chicken kale caesar for $15 
It's easy to get to GGET, but the quality ingredients, deft use of them, and the wonderfully personable staff are the main reasons I keep going back.


No comments:

Post a Comment