Monday, November 2, 2020

Pho Hue Oi Redondo Take Out

I've missed going to many places since Covid 19, but as places adapt to take out and curbside, I now make the drive to satisfy my cravings :) Pho Hue Oi in Redondo Beach was always my favorite Pho outside of Orange County and like any drug addict, my yearnings made me do whatever it took to get satisfaction!

I didn't know how well Banh Beo Chen A5, the steamed rice cakes for $9.95, topped with fried garlic, green onions, ground shrimp, and pork rinds would travel, but they held up very well.


I love their filet mignon rice plate C1 for $14.95 with onions and bell peppers, with rice and delicious spring green salad, and I added an egg roll as an extra indulgence. I love that they give you seasoned salt and lime with the dish to go!


The star of the place is their Pho P1, for $10.50, with a bit of everything from rare filet mignon, brisket, flank, tendon, and beef meatball. They make the best pho broth outside of Westminster!!!! Their take out is packaged perfectly, with the soup separate from the meat and noodles, the bean sprouts, basil, and chili pepper in another bag, and finally condiments like hoisin sauce and sriracha! 
It's the next best thing to eating there during these Covid 19 times. I am grateful for their diligence and flexibility as they make it work with their menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment