Monday, October 26, 2020

Ugly Drum Curbside

I used to love going to Smorgasburg to get Ugly Drum pastrami. After my first visit, I always came with tupperware so that they could pack my to go order in a sturdy travel safe container. Now that Covid 19 has changed the business models for everyone, I was thrilled to find that I could pick up curbside at Bludso's, which I must add has great BBQ. If you would like to kill two birds with one stone, order from both Ugly Drum and Bludso (ordering is separate, although pick up in front is the same). Even better for those too far away to pick up or get delivery, Ugly Drum now ships nationwide with Goldbelly where you can order 3 lbs of pastrami brisket for $139 with free shipping!

I got extra meat on my sandwich for $21 total, made with Bub and Grandma's fabulous bread.
A pint of their caraway cole slaw was my vegetable for $9 ;)
A side order of my favorite, the uglies, or burnt pastrami ends for $8.50
I also ordered one of their home made pickles for $2 so that I could have plenty of sides for my plate. They gave me a large container of their wonderful mustard that rounded out the richness perfectly. I only ate half my food at lunch, so time to eat the other half now....

No comments:

Post a Comment