Monday, May 31, 2021

First Time at Little Fatty

I've been meaning to try Little Fatty since they opened, and I really have no good reason why it took so long, but like many delays in life, the ultimate point is to eventually having the experience. Even now during the last phase of Covid restrictions, it is still mainly my preference to pick up food. Their online ordering system circumvents the apps which eat away at their margins so I gladly drove to their little window and got my hainan chicken fix for $15 which had the most delicious chicken fat rice that

came with ginger scallion sauce and delicious crisp pickled cucumbers.
Since I am still in search of my favorite beef chow fun, I tried theirs for $16. It was a generous portion, but although their meat was good quality, I found the dish a bit lacking in flavor and too oily.
I am glad to finally try Little Fatty and would go back for some other dishes, so there will be a follow up post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment