Monday, May 3, 2021

Colossus Bread 2021

My first post about this small bakery in San Pedro was written right before the world changed, and I'm happy to report that some good things are still around to keep us going until we are able to share bread with others as we did before March of 2020.

It was a pleasure to find that good sourdough has survived the pandemic, and they have pivoted to make it easier to place and prepay before you arrive at their window, so you can just pick up your goodies when you arrive. They also have a few items on display if you are lucky enough to get there early. They practice social distancing, have hand sanitizer, use tongs to gather the pastries, and wear face masks.

I got a chocolate chip cookie for the first time here and it was so good I think next time I will pick up a few as a reward for the trek down to San Pedro :)




No comments:

Post a Comment