Monday, January 31, 2022

Sunday Brunch Maple Block BBQ

It was NFL playoff Sunday yesterday, so when deciding where to eat for brunch, my football loving friends all wanted to watch the game. Thankfully Maple Block has several big screens set up, so that anyone who wanted to feed their sports addiction while they ate, could do so :)

Some diners wore their team jerseys to eat, while others showed their support by cheering their teams on good plays. I have no allegiance to any team other than a team of great restaurant workers and owners, so Maple Block was a sure win for me!

Their Maple Block breakfast is composed of eggs, bacon, biscuit, and either tomatoes or potatoes for $16 that will satisfy any appetite for a classic American breakfast done expertly using quality ingredients.
I chose the Brioche French Toast with berries for $15.50 which included grade A Vermont Maple syrup. The portion was so generous and delicious that I took half of it home :)
Seeing the grill set up on the patio and other tables getting the special Maple Block smash burger (sometimes one person ate more than one burger...) Made us order the brisket, chuck and short rib, with onion jam, aged cheddar, and special sauce for $12 . The yummy sounds made with each bite almost drowned out the game on tv :) I got to try a taste and it was a great burger, but since I don't like sweet pickles, I would hold them and replace them with regular pickles. 
I know I am a bit strange to have no interest in either football nor sweet pickles, but that leaves both for everyone else to enjoy as I enjoy my wonderful brunch outdoors on a beautiful 70 F day in LA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment