Friday, January 9, 2009

Terminal 5 at JFK

Anyone flying to New York's JFK airport will find a new Terminal 5 (the Jet Blue terminal) where you may actually WANT to linger for awhile.

The difference here is the quality and variety of the foods (from the chefs who created Balthazar, Tia Pol, and Lupa Osteria) with 22 dining, bar and lounge offerings that will bring pleasure to even the most jaded traveler. For the international crowd, there are choices from jalapeno tuna sushi and Kobe beef at Deep Blue, to Moules Frites at La Vie; for those seeking something more familiar, how about beef ravioli with Gorgonzola fondue and parsley puree at AeroNouva, or fresh guacamole prepared at your table at Revolucion?

Even if you just want a quick bite, the futuristic terminal has Automat stands throughout the terminal so you can touch screen your order and have it delivered to your gate as you surf on free WiFi; it all makes you want to get to the airport early, or hope for a flight delay.

Please Note: To ensure that my posts continue to deliver all my readers the best I have to offer, I will be posting only Monday through Friday this year, so Terminal 5 is actually a double entendre for this post, as I will end my posting week with 5 posts per week.

I wish you all a delightful week-end; come back and read my blog on Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment